What Goes into the Perfect Mechanics’ Truck? You Decide!
There are few greater investments than a new mechanics’ truck – and that’s why we believe it’s vital that you purchase a vehicle that meets your every need and is designed and priced to your specifications.
Here are some things to consider when designing your ideal mechanics’ truck:
- Know what size and how much power you need for your crew and equipment to perform effectively
- Learn about various crane body brands and styles to find the model that meets your needs
- Choose the right amount of compressor power
- Identify any special shelving and compartment requirements
- Research bumper and step configurations, and the kind of lighting you’ll need
These are just a few things you should think about when it comes to the perfect design of your mechanics’ truck. We want to help you drive away in a truck that meets your every need! Get started today by reaching out to us online for a quote, or give us a call with any questions you may have.